Quantcast

For Sale Selling 3-bladed carbon fiber propeller

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

meglin1

A small clarification: the photo of the Sonex aircraft (message 151) shows our wooden propeller for Jabiru.

Jim Chuk

I was looking on your website this evening, and had some trouble finding out what prices are. I have a Kitfox 4 with 80 HP 912 Rotax. I did send you an email this evening as well. Thanks, JImChuk

Jim Chuk

Sorry Vladimer, I think I sent it to NR props instead. I just now sent an email to you with what I would need for a propeller. Thanks, JImChuk

meglin1

We released the blade-type Ivoprop. The pitch was regulated by wedge-shaped gaskets. But such as in the photo-no, they did not do it. What's the point?

kubark42

We released the blade-type Ivoprop. The pitch was regulated by wedge-shaped gaskets. But such as in the photo-no, they did not do it. What's the point?
It's not an adjustable pitch prop, but a folding prop. This hinge type is most frequently seen in multirotors, such as the below:

Folding-XQ-version.jpg

meglin1

There are no problems. We did komlevye parts of the type Ivoprop-we will do these. The only question is the seriality, whether the investment in the new matrices will pay off.