• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

SDS EFI/CPI Wins Design Award at Mojave Experimental Fly-in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rv6ejguy

Supporting Member
We were very happy to receive the Best Design Award over the weekend at the Mojave Experimental Fly-in for our SDS EM-5 EFI systems and CPI ignition systems.

ralphbill.jpg

I have to thank my friends Bill Beaton (left) and Ralph Inkster (right) who flew down to do a presentation for the judges and answer many questions about the products. Bill has both installed on his supercharged Rocket which raced at Reno last year and had his cowling unbuttoned on the flightline.

I want to also thank many of our customers who gave us ideas on new features they wanted to see and feedback to improve the products and documentation. Also thanks to Dave Anders and Michael Robinson for writing nomination letters to the judges panel for us.

We're continuing to develop new products with improved capabilities and popular engine coverage.

It's very satisfying to be recognized by the very learned Mojave crowd for all of our hard work over the years.

Back