SDS Aero CNC'd Parts

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
Which brings us to my favorite quote, which used to appear as a tag line on Dana's posts sometimes, which I miss btw, if you are reading this Dana, lol.
"The difference between theory and practice, is that in theory there is no difference, but in practice, there is."

Pops

Log Member
The best education you will ever get is when you start running a business. And IF your business is successful, you made a "A+" on your report card.

Pops

Log Member
Which brings us to my favorite quote, which used to appear as a tag line on Dana's posts sometimes, which I miss btw, if you are reading this Dana, lol.
"The difference between theory and practice, is that in theory there is no difference, but in practice, there is."
Speaking of Dana, did you see his great article in the last issue of Kitplanes, Looking forwards to the next article on flying the airplane again.

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
Speaking of Dana, did you see his great article in the last issue of Kitplanes, Looking forwards to the next article on flying the airplane again.
No, but I will be sure to check it out. Need to re up my subscription. It's been a couple years.