• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

SDQ2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popeto

Good morning group.

I am putting my SQ2000 project back up for sale. I still have the 20B fresh engine, mount,and monitor also. I will separate it into two sales, one for the firewall forward and the fuselage kit with everything that goes with it. I have engine mounts for the 20B and Lycoming also.

You can see it all on my Facebook page with the sub page SQ2000 on the left side. PM me for details (Not on here a lot) and what I will consider. I may deliver it for the right deal and location.

Thanks

~~~tg~~~

Back