• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

SD-1 Minisport kit for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihaly Kun

Due to a medical condition I will not be able to build this kit.

The kit was purchased in 2015 directly from the company in the Czech Republic and air shipped to California. (The kit is still in its original packaging, unopened except for inventory purposes. All original invoices are available.) More info on the plane can be found here: https://www.sdplanes.com/sd-1/

The kit contains the following items:

Basic kit, taildragger
Undercarriage taildragger set
Composite parts set, carbon spar, 34 liter fuel tank
Metal parts set
Starter kit (rudder)
Plan (CAD drawn)
Full size fuselage drawings (CAD drawn)

The notable exception missing from the kits are the hot-wired foam wing rib kit as at time I decided that it is not cost effective to ship those across the Atlantic.

The entire kit cost me $6336 in 2015 and I will offer it now for $3500 + shipping. However, in October I plan to slowly drive across the US from west to east, so if agreed, I can hand deliver the kit for the cost of fuel if it makes sense. I am in Oregon as of now.

This kit at this price is rarely available in the US, so take advantage of it while you can. It will be a sad day for me when it will sell.

Back