• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rw16 almost ready to fly ..with many pictures..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rw16

Hi I bought an RW 16 that was mainly completed. It needed a lot of tweaking, this airplane has never been flown. So far I have:
Fixed all of the fuel lines they were leaking
Fabricated rudder stops
fixed pull starting system
installed seat belt
replaced bolts that were an incorrect length

heres what I need:
Three of the ribs are cracked on the one wing and I'm not sure how to fix it yet
Also need to fabric patching I'm not sure how to do that yet
I want to install and EGT gauge and airspeed gauge in the RPM gauge I feel like I could do that however I don't know how to airspeed gauge work I do have a panel on the aircraft but there's no Peto tube
After that is done it'll be ready to fly

10g03d4.jpg

2v1nac1.jpg

eal5vm.jpg

ioiu12.jpg

4h2xr6.jpg

280tp1x.jpg

2a01ba8.jpg

not sure what this is
2ql6fqc.jpg

Any information would be appreciated on my first aircraft thank you

Attachments