• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale RV3 canopy, Sonerai1 gear legs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aviacs

Canopy has small shallow shop rash scratches in 2 places (see photos). Otherwise new, never removed from shrink wrap, never cut or drilled. 3/16" thick. clear. (no tint) Manufacturer unknown.

These have occasionally been cut short & used on Sonerai 1 for more aerodynamic installation.
Van's advised new cost $1,300+ Frame over $300. I'd like to get $450 for both.
I talked directly to van's tech, but price seemed somewhat out of proportion. If anyone has contrary price info, please advise. I'm amenable.

Sonerai 1 gearleg is 1/2" thick x 5" width as original spec. Most people now use 5/8" thick. Easily re-purposed for smaller airplane or UL. Manufacturer unknown. $250.

I prefer not to ship the canopy due to size, cost, and the human factor that condition evaluations are subjective. Free pick-up. If you have a 3rd party rep in the area to inspect for your satisfaction I can work with them to crate and ship it at additional cost

Gear legs - will pack & ship at cost.

E h m co fab at gee male dot com

DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0027.JPG

Last edited:
Back