• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RV-3B, IO-320, Catto 3 blade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13brv3

Supporting Member
Greetings,

My official plan was to put the RV-3B up for sale around early Summer, after the annual in May, and after doing some cosmetic work (gear leg intersection fairings, fiberglass painting, polishing). Since I'm feeling lazy, and already have another project to work on, I figured I'd throw this out early, in case anyone wants to save a few bucks over the eventual higher price.

Basic info:

N789RV - RV-3B - sliding canopy - polished with red fiberglass
210 mph Reno racing history 2012
650hrs TTAE, No Damage History
IO-320, excellent compression and oil reports
Catto 3-blade prop
Dynon D180, iFly 740 GPS, comm., no transponder
Located at MMI (East TN)

Early (lazy) price is - $40k firm. This price will go up later if I end up doing the extra cosmetic work and annual.

Thanks,
Rusty
[email protected]

PS- We're in a bad cell area, so phone/text is not a good communication method.

Back