• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RV-10 Kit (partial) for sale Wing and tail kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billrsv4

Hello HBA folks, I have been posting in the alternate engines forum for some time. I need to raise some money so I can complete one of my projects before continuing or starting another. So I have a the start of an RV-10 for sale if someone wants to get started for less. I have the tail rear fuselage kit, sometimes referred to as the "empacone" kit, and the wing kit. My engine work has kept me from doing ANY of the wing. It is untouched except for inventory check. The horizontal stab is together, and rudder and vertical stab. The current Vans pricing lists these two kits for about 14K. I really need capital to get my engine project done so I will sell it for about $.50 on the dollar and even throw in a bunch of clecos in the bargain. Please don't bother to low-ball it as if I can't get what I need for the other project I'll keep it. If you are interested I will be very accommodating. I plan to return to building after I get the rotary engine/gearbox package up and running. I simply can't afford to do both right now. Help me out and I'll help you out. I'm in central California 50 miles south of Sacramento. Private message me if you want some pictures.
Bill Jepson

Back