Rotor revolution

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroER

Good. I hate cowards who logical errors and dare not accept the challenge

You have presented nothing that rises even to the lowest criteria of logic, let alone the mechanics that exploits physics. Not a single idea. Not even science fiction. Just common drivel.

Your group would be far more interesting if you told us how a self declared and sanctioned critic of the state retains such high status as to retain access to the international internet.

That's all crap, too

dong090909

I also believe this is a troll.
Some people understand:
It is impossible to use normal methods to deny the scientific nature of this aircraft plan.
While fear potential performance,
Feel more strongly: The fatal impact of open source on traditional aircraft companies.
So, under the pretext of helping, imposed historical stories and attacked, hoping that the world would not know this new aircraft scheme.

Brünner

I also believe this is a troll.
Some people understand:
It is impossible to use normal methods to deny the scientific nature of this aircraft plan.
While fear potential performance,
Feel more strongly: The fatal impact of open source on traditional aircraft companies.
So, under the pretext of helping, imposed historical stories and attacked, hoping that the world would not know this new aircraft scheme.
Yes you're right, we are all scared of your genius.
By the way, if your ideas are so brilliant why come here and ask for help in the first place? Go ahead and build whatever you think will work, who's stopping you? Certainly not us.

wsimpso1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thread is Locked. Anyone can post ideas about airplanes, and anyone else can disagree. I have had to delete a number of posts and warn members for inappropriate behavior on this thread. We all have to remain civil. Each of us is responsible for what we write.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.