• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rotec Panther help with tail Parts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotec Panther help with tail Parts

• Total voters

Panther Man

Hi fellow plane lovers,

I have a Body Shop in Auburn Wa., where I paint, complete, and restore cars. Plus any thing cool and unique like old 'gas pumps', 'airplanes', etc.

The airplane bug bite me when I saw an 'RC airplane' in a pawn store and bought it for an investment, ended up flying it and from there trader two dirt bikes for 'Light Aircraft'. And thats all she wrote, I'm a goner!

My 1988 partially built experimental Rotec Panther aircraft had a problem. I disassembled and as I photographed and rebuilt it, I discovered the past owner recreated the tail. I am now trying to find the original tail parts. Does anyone know where I can purchase them??? I really am out of luck if I can't locate a tail as his is inadequate. Thanks for any help!

Hope to Hear from you all,
Panther Man

Last edited:
Back