• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rotax 503 SCDI for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeTopPilot

I baught this engine from Rotax Rick with less than 100 Hrs , 0 SMOH now , never taken off crate from receiving it after rebuild. Kept it inside my home and was turned every week. Has "C" gearbox with 3.00 gearset. Delivered with new Ducati set up, wires , boots, pistons, bearings and seals - the works. I have a free air scoop and a mount for a Ridge Runner included. All the exhaust components are NEW...never used. With log book and Rotax Rick said he would stand behind the warranty for the new owner. His # is 239-572-0021. Have owned for 1 year...changing projects. A bargain at $3000 for all.
PM me here or Mecheng3 'at' Triad 'dot' RR 'dot' com.

Regards.......MikePANA0058.JPGPANA0068.JPGPANA0064.JPG

Back