• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rotax 447 one cylinder no spark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f16bmathis

Hey, Rotax 447 in an MX Sport. Starts right away, RPM at 1500 +/-, but no EGT or CHT on the forward cylinder till the engine gets warm. Then it kicks in and RPM's get to about 2100Checked for spark, has none when cold. Looking for a wiring diagram, all I can find shows two coils, I have one. And there's a thing about a spark controller, with warnings not to run the engine without it, and I don't have one... Anyone have access to a wiring diagram for a single coil 447? Or even ideas about 1 spark?

Thanks!

Back