• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rocket launch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJC

Supporting Member
Rocket launch this am.

Remnants of booster contrail on right. Booster re-firing to decelerate.

9E3B7DF5-CF40-4FF6-B0FA-2B1204B8FC99.jpeg
Second stage descending (relative to my horizon) as it continues to accelerate for orbit. Booster again firing for descent.

9C14D283-6030-45CB-A6C0-DDAC459B466E.jpeg

Sorry for the poor photos; wasn’t planning to take any, but this launch was the most spactacular since the Saturn V era, so I took these, without bracing, on my iPhone.

BJC

Back