• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

roadable daydream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delta

I'd like to be able to make short trips down the road safely and legally with a cross country flying machine(think Oshkosh from Utah). The differential brake steering and the "small wheeled" trike arrangement would limit the speed significantly for road use, but might help it perform alright as an airplane. These fans are only 24" diameter and could be run by a hybrid system.
I'm just looking to get to a runway from home, and be able to run a few errands after I get off the skyway. I know this roadable thing has been beat to death, but I still want what I want...Lots left to figure out...

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 29
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 28
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 28
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg