• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RevolutionII pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Mathes

North Miss. Just across the border from Memphis,Tn
Fellow builders,
Should anyone be building,or going to build, a RevolutionII or Spacewalker, I have construction pictures on the Warnerair web site.
A lot of time a builder, building from plans, would like to know how this fits or looks or is made and what do this do,
The first rule for building a good flying homebuilt is to take a part you want to use, throw it in the air,if it falls try to do without it, if it floats it is light enough. I am as guilty as anyone when it comes to not following this rule.
If I can be of help let me know.
Tom

Back