• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Returns to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flynow

Now looking for an alternate source for supplies. Been ordering stuff from AS&S for many years. For the first time, I had to return something; eight rings/seals. Bags never opened. I can't believe the amount of aggravation I'm getting trying to return them. Been trying for over a month. Of four identical rings, they eventually issued a return authorization for only three. I had also sent close up photos of the parts. I had the parts long enough that I have to pay 15% restocking, but I can't even get to that point. If you need to return something to them, it may not be as easy as you think. The reps command of the English language is not the best, so maybe that's part of the problem.

Last edited:
Back