Reno. 14-18 Sept. Who's going?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

bmcj

Supporting Member
WOW... the one time I flew a private airplane into Reno Cannon to attend the race, that whole tiedown line was filled to the gills with airplanes, I barely found a parking spot!

Mike, judging by that photo you're apparently the guest of honor !
Watching the online live feed, there appeared to be just a few people in the stands.

Toobuilder

Supporting Member
I was given a 50% completed Cri- Cri some years ago with the intent of finishing it, but quickly realized it would be over gross with me flying it. So I sold it and purchased a Starduster Too project (which I also later sold, unfinished).

Looking forward to the Biplane class today... Yesterday I was chatting up a team owner and noticed some "easy" speed mods that he overlooked. He was only down "a couple knots" from where he wanted to be so once he heard my ideas he was off in search of the materials to implement the mods. He says if he wins today "I" get to ride the firetruck!

Makes it fun to have a little "skin in the game".

I also think Im going to try PRS next year. As it turns out, there is a Rocket racing here that I used to fly formation with. My Rocket is faster than his and he's out there, so why not?