• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Recommendations for Solidworks list of initial settings, mods, automations, parts libraries, plugins and tools to improve aircraft design capability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickrio

I just downloaded the EAA version of Solidworks and am wanting to set it up the best way for designing aircraft. (and for learning to use.....)

I have heard that the EAA already has a bunch of changes you can automatically apply to improve Solidworks for our use, but I can't find the directions for that.

Also, please direct me to all the free and recommended purchases for add-ons, libraries, tools, plugins, automations etc that are useful for small aircraft design.

I also will need good directions for installing all of these things since I have not used Solidworks much before and the only experience I have is from a version that was old in 2010.

Thanks for your help.

Back