• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RC-3 SeaBee restoration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knie0012

Hey guys,

I decided to take a plunge and start an airplane project this last year. I purchased a Seabee (project in progress) last sprint out of Fairbanks and as of a few weeks ago I finally started.

I don't know if this is breaking any forum rules, but if anybody is interested, I started a website/blog documenting my progress:
www.tugmoe.com/knier-seabee/

I plan on posting something each week giving updates in the hopes of getting other interested folks a place to read about another project. I also plan on scanning the copious amounts of paperwork I "inherited" when I bought the plane in the attempt to get everything in digital format for others that might have similar interests or projects.

If you're interested, drop in and take a look. Feel free to leave comments, questions, guidance, expertise, or anything that might trip your trigger.

Again, mods, if this is against any rules (I'm not selling anything) feel free to delete this post.

Take care,
Jason

Back