• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Razorback F2 concept

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtfm

Hi guys,
I'm sitting here between jobs, and between houses. So things aren't exactly settled in the Meyer household at the moment. We're hoping to move into a bigger place within the next few weeks, so in preparation for the move, the entire workshop has been transferred to boxes, and the Razorback plug is looking very lonely on its stand waiting to be moved to its new home. Problem is, we don't know where (or when) this will happen.

So as you can imagine, I have a lot of free time on my hands. So I got to playing with a two-seat Razorback design. Just for fun. I like racy lines, so I returned to an earlier two-seat design SEB helped me with, and came up with the following. Not sure of engine, but it would need to be in the order of 100hp or so I guess. Haven't done any real calculations yet - just playing with pictures...

I give you the Razorback F2 (fits two) :)

Regards,
Duncan

RZB F2 conceptt 18 Jan 2013.jpg

Back