• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ranger 6-440-C2 engines (2ea) and prop hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumpinjan

Ranger Engines - I have 2 each, Ranger 6-440-C2 engines. One Ranger includes the mags & carb. Both engines are mounted in custom-fabricated, engine stands or dollies. One dolly can rotate the engine 180 degrees just like the factory one. These engines also need to be gone through. No logs for these engines.
I’m asking $1600 for the Ranger w/mags & carb;
$1100 for the other Ranger. Again, due to weight & size, local pickup only because I will NOT ship them…..Please bring a trailer!

Ranger Prop Hub - I have 1 each, Ranger prop hub, and which looks like a recent Cad re-plating. Nut & front-cone included, but no bolts, $400 plus shipping or local pickup.

Seller - Mr Jan Servaites, (937) 299-8303, [email protected], Kettering Ohio 45420

ranger_2.jpgRanger_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back