ragwing special paint job idea

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Holtzy3

PLANE photoshop.jpgPLANE (1).jpg What do you think, its my first Photoshop so please don't criticize. I thought the orange and teal would look cool, what do you guys think? Any other color suggestions?

Autodidact

I think orange and teal look nice; now switch them around so that the stripe is orange and see how that looks. I've always liked blue and orange aircraft.

Tony

I think orange and teal look nice; now switch them around so that the stripe is orange and see how that looks. I've always liked blue and orange aircraft.
I have a freind who just did this paint job. Teal is the main color and the stripes are Orange. I will see if I can get some pics. His is one nice Ragwing.

Tony

Tony

Could you get some pictures i really want to see what it looks like because im think thinking about doing a sliding canopy aswell.
I sure can do that for you. It will take a day or so, just keep watching and I will post as soon as I get those pics for you.

Tony

Holtzy3

ragwingspecial2place.jpg got a little lazy on this one but you get the point. any thoughts on the purp and yellow? yay, nay

bmcj

HBA Supporter
I have always like the Purple and Yellow. I have built a few RC Bi-Planes using these colors. I thought they always looked good together. Purple and Gold work too.
Same here.... Metallic plum and bright lemon yellow. Another combo I like is orange and green (shades to match an orange tree's fruit and leaves); separate the colors with a bold white pinstripe (or wider, depending on the pattern).

Another striking combo is orange separated by a white with a black pinstripe (look at the Home Depot logo for a sample).