• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rag Wing RW-2 "Special" Project Components

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

lake_harley

Delayed bump to the top. I seem to have a potential buyer for my MiniMAX, so if I can sell this RW-2 parts and plans package I'll be done with aviation.

OFFERS? Call with questions.

Lynn
(573) 788-2574 Home
(573) 286-3335 Cell

lake_harley

Rather than post a lowered asking price, I'll just say I'm open to offers.

Lynn
(573) 788-2574

1Bad88

Lynn,

I came across this post because I am in the early stages of a RW26 build. I understand your situation so I won't ask you to split up your package however I do have 2 questions. How did you get the newsletters? And how is the video quality (if you have the DVD's)?

Someone is going to get a great deal when they snatch this up from you. For anyone considering a RW ultralight project this is a huge headstart!

Best wishes and sad to see you leave.

lake_harley

1Bad88....Thanks for the kind words!

The newsletters, video, printed plans, and miscellaneous parts and patterns all came as a package I saw advertised here on homebuiltairplanes. The video quality is what one might expect from an older amateur video. Most of it is a walkaround with Roger Mann pointing out details of construction on a complete, but still-not-covered RW2. There's also some flying video at the end. I just looked for it to double check, but I'm almost certain it's on VHS. I know the video is here somewhere, just have to look through our old VHS stash.

I wouldn't begin to guess how much time I've spent building to this point, but you're right, it is quite a head start!

Thanks.

Lynn