Radial Rocket Composite Aircraft

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Dudewanarace

Nothing wrong with advertising it here... you may find a buyer. A better place to advertise might be Barnstormers. They have a larger audience that is already in the shopping mode. Still, no harm in posting it here too... after all, this the "for sale" section.
Thanks Bruce, It is featured on Controller, and a front page feature on Barnstormers. Getting a lot of traffic, so thats good.

You know, I have learned a lot about selling an experimental like this. The thing that cracks me up is a lot of people compare it to the wrong stuff. Something like "Well, it weighs more than an RV-8." Well, so does a P-51. And an RV-8 isn't 620 cubic inches either... I just don't understand the reasoning behind some of the questions. Makes me take a different approach to many potential buyers, thats for sure. Pretty easy to tell who has potential, and who doesn't.

spayellownsx

Your website says you have another Radial Rocket almost built. When will that one be ready? How many others are flying?

Last edited:

Dudewanarace

Currently there is 1 customer completed Radial Rocket flying. 6 other kits are in various states. I would expect one of those to be flying very soon. The rest are not far behind, but everyone works at their own pace.

The aircraft we have in the shop now is very close, but still lacking all the systems. (engine, avionics, paint, interior) The plan was to sell the Demo N364R, and make the aircraft in the shop now the new Demo.

Attachments

Dudewanarace

Not yet. We have a few appointments set up, but it isn't sold yet.

On a side note, Our CPA informed us it would be good to have it on the books for this year. So if the aircraft could be sold by say, Dec. 20th, that would help out a lot and we are motivated to make that happen.

Let me know!

Last edited:

flyvulcan

Log Member
That's a nice looking aircraft! Congratulations, I hope it is a success for you.

Forget looking like a T28, its now starting to look like a FW190. With a few cosmetic mods, you could have the warbird fraternity excited.

Cheers,

Dave