• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Quadrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarylP

Hi all, :)
I love looking at how other people are doing things, and I guess that's why I like this forum so much. I have been looking at many things lately and one is throttle quadrants. I am surprised that there really isn't much to choose from. I have of course looked at Aircraft Spruce, but it all seems to be the basic same old same old. I search the internet but my searches bring up a lot of the gaming quadrants, which unless I plan on playing games at 1500 feet, that does me no good. :gig:
The majority of the quadrants are the basic lever variety, which stick up in the air. This is something that others on the forum have pointed out (thank you) when it comes to location, and the ability to enter/exit the plane. So the question is, does anyone know of a low profile throttle/mixture quadrant? I have come up with a way to build a slider quadrant but thought I would throw this out there first, to see if any of you have seen anything like that. With so many manufactures that build there own quadrants, albeit for a special model or application, they do not see the need to market it for anything other than their own use.

DP

Back