• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Push-Pull control tube fabrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVAN

I need to build some push-pull control tubes like the one shown at the end of the tutorials shown on this page (scroll to the bottom):

How to install Push-Pull Tubes & Cable Rigging in Aircraft

The instructions reference a part "CC-29 End Plug". I have not been able to locate a source this part with any Google searches. Does anyone know where this part can be found? Does anyone have other reference material on good methods for building control tubes? My application is for an ultralight. I expect to use both 3/4" and 1" diameter control tubes in the design.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Back