• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Pterodactyl Ascender Ultralight Spare Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kopanskin

Hello all,
I have an additional Pterodactyl Ascender that I have decided to probably let go. The sail is in rough shape, but the poles and all other assemblies look good. I have not flown this one. This was included in a deal.
I haven't completed an inventory quite yet (wanted to see if anyone would need parts or interested in it), but will be doing so soon.
If you need any extra/ spare parts for your ascender this is a great opportunity to grab some. There is an engine with this as well. Think it is a Cuyuna and I am not sure if it runs.
I will post some pics soon.
If the item is small enough to ship, then I could ship it to you.

Thanks,
Located in Goose Creek, SC

Back