• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Protech PT-2 Prostar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Z

I've done the usual internet searches on this particular design and really haven't found much. Do any of you know much about the handling characteristics of the design with the O-320 engine? I may do a deal in that that I may aquire one of these and its trailer, as it has the folding wing. I do know, or the tach says, 500+ hrs. This is the only indication that it will fly and be reusable. Is this a thumbs up or down? Thanks!

Back