Pre-Buy for Cherokee 140

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Wayne

Log Member
Guys,
A good friend of mine is looking at the Cherokee 140 referenced below. Do you guys know of any good/trustworthy A&P/IA's in the New Britain Connecticut area? The airport is 4B8.

We are aware of the spar AD so we would need some digging into the logs as well.

Feel free to PM me or ring/text on six 3 oh six seven five niner one oh tree

Wayne

Log Member
Gang - bumping as I have found another Cherokee 140, but this one is in Scottsdale, AZ. Do we have an A&P or experienced mechanic we trust who can at least check out a plane or do a pre-buy in that area?

It is located at KDVT. Thanks a bunch for the help!

Victor Bravo

Contact TerryM76 on our HBA Forum, he will absolutely be the right guy. FWIW I know him personally, he is an A&P mechanic instructor, and an IA, and knows one end of a Cotter Pin from the other. Located in the PHX area too. And he's definitely one of us and not one of them.

Victor Bravo

If you do go to Deer Valley, find a guy named Mike Volckmann and tell him the guy who sold him the Auster airplane said hi :)

Sold him this strange airplane many moons ago, now I really wish I had that plane back!

TerryM76

HBA Supporter
VB....you "silver tongued devil", do you owe me money or something?

I sent Wayne an email.....will see what we can do on this end.

Thank you.

Victor Bravo

No problem, just moving forward the insidious agenda of yet another secret society, to infiltrate and control all of aviation.

Forget the Skull and Bones society, we have Cleco and Rivets society!

Group Builder