Post your Builder's Log website Here.

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Mike Armstrong

Ya, nice website Chad, my wife wants your dog!

What program did you use to build your website? I think it would be great if everyone would post that info so that when the time comes others will know which one to use, thanks.

Mike

cjensen

Thanks for the links. Chad, I've spent a lot of time on your site. Very well done.
Thanks Jake!

Ya, nice website Chad, my wife wants your dog!

What program did you use to build your website? I think it would be great if everyone would post that info so that when the time comes others will know which one to use, thanks.

Mike
Thank you Mike! I use Microsoft Front Page (I think it's the 2000 version). Very easy...I don't know HTML, so FP is a great way to go. I just run the updates thru the server that holds the site, and it's done!

Tell your wife I said I'm sorry...we love our doggies like they're people!:gig: ...and probably treat them better than we treat ourselves!:shock::)

Mike Armstrong

Thank you Mike!

Tell your wife I said I'm sorry...we love our doggies like they're people!:gig: ...and probably treat them better than we treat ourselves!:shock::)
I know what you mean Chad. We have a 'daughter', our only 'child', she's a Fox Terrier. I'd post one of the many pictures we've taken but they'd be way too embarrissing:nervous:

Scott, what program did you use to draw your KR-Super2?