• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Position of dragwires in wing bays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Teahay

Hello there����,pls take a good look at the small dots on the bays of this two-spar wing .my question is, is the drag and anti drag wire as seen in bay 1 supposed to connect to the root of the compression tube or to the intersection between the wing spars and compression tube as seen in bay 2 or,is the drag and anti drag wire supposed to connect to the wing spars as seen in bay 3.
This is the point I'm at in my project,your answer will be much appreciated.
Inorder words,which bay is set up correctly ⬇⬇⬇⬇
https://scontent.flos2-1.fna.fbcdn....=f2fcf1fb566718b723f21987a6c5edaf&oe=5CB6A576

Last edited:
Back