PolyFiber Made Easy

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Spencer Aircraft

Just added PolyFiber kits to our website. This will provide you the quantities you need to cover your plane., whether it is the entire plane or just the wings. Not all kits are built yet, so bear with us and feel free to let me know what you would like to see added.

We are also looking for photos that have been done with either PolyFiber or Randolph. We already had a few submit some great photos (check out the TaylorCraft)

Please offer input of you can see anything we can improve. You are the customer and we are here to serve you

http://spenceraircraft.com/poly-fiber-covering/airframe-covering-kits.html

planecrazzzy

I looked... Couldn't figure out where to send it to you...

This is my Kolb Firestar II... Poly Fiber about 2004

Still looking great , 9 years later,
Gotta Fly...
Mike & "Jaz" the Flying Dogz in MN
.Firestar in backyard 02.jpgPainting Wings 05.jpgPainting Wings 06.jpgPainting Wings 07.jpgPainting Wings 08.jpgPainting Wings 09.jpgPainting Wings 10.jpgPainting Wings 11.jpgPainting Wings 12.jpgPainting Wings.jpgPictures from CD 166.jpgPainting Tail 02.jpg

planecrazzzy

Thanks for the complement ,
Because I had "Fun" with the paint job.... It looks more like a TOY... It's annoying when people call it an ultra light....

Much more involved... Pilot Cert , "N" number , Airworthiness , and inspections...
Ultralight... all you need is enough training that you don't kill yourself...
Gotta Fly...

1Bad88

Looks like one of the Shamrock hangars at KMIC in the background of the picture with the truck pulling the trailer.

planecrazzzy

YOUR THE WINNER !!!!
That's exactly where it was taken....

I never flew it out of Crystal... I was taking it there to see if I could get my Transponder cert....
Gotta Fly...
The Hanger Picture is the Ultra Light Field in Woodbury , Just off 94