Polliwagen Elevator Question

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Kyle Boatright

HBA Supporter
On my browser, the CAFE's reports don't pull up the first time, but if I highlight the link in the browser window, they will pull up. Very odd.

BJC

HBA Supporter
Yes there is something that I don't understand about the C.A.F.E. web site. Good stuff there, so persistence is worthwhile.

BJC

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
The existence of the RV-10, Velocity, and Lancair 4 have rendered the beautiful and interesting Wheeler Express just about irrelevant.

The existence of the Aero-Mirage TC-2 and its modern offspring, the small Lancair 200, the KR2S, the MCR100/Ban-Bi series, and a dozen other 912 powered LSA airplanes have rendered the interesting little Polliwagen completely irrelevant.

TFF

The flying crowd is in want of something unique, but you do have to deliver or it will not last long. Polliwagon, Wheeler, BD5, Raptor and lots others got a shot in the sun. Aviation being the Show Me State of product development only will put up with slight growing pains. Stop the train, and people get off pretty fast.

Doran Jaffas

He may have already answered you on here because I did not read all the replies but I know someone that is building 1. Contact me if you will like and I will put you in touch with him