Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

NX-4L

Coming soon to a lake near me.
HBA Supporter
Log Member
Look. I am a guy. But my sister, my mom and one of my grandmothers are pilots. (So is my brother, dad, and both grandfathers.) I'm sorry, but, while nobody should be receiving unsolicited solicitations... We guys have nothing to complain about compared to the women.

My sister went on "RearNationFlyer" and within days was receiving inappropriate propositions from no fewer than 11 guys. When she complained to the site owner she was told that she would have to call him by telephone "to prove she was a woman."

(This was done by PM, and copied. So, come after me if you choose, I will publish the e-mails you chose to ignore and your equally inappropriate response Yyyy.)

Again (1) nobody should have to deal with it (2) the mental age of many members of websites is 12, maybe 13,

blane.c

HBA Supporter
Doesn't really bother me on one hand, Moscow is a long way to send an appropriate response on the other hand.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
Well, I actually met one of the chimps in this photo, a looong time ago, if that counts... but no, the hot PM chick and I would have had to rent a new one for the kind of wild romp that she was promising.

plncraze

HBA Supporter
I would like to add my thanks to the moderators and administrators here. When I talk to my kids about the garbage on their websites I really appreciate this one.

NX-4L

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Well, I actually met one of the chimps in this photo, a looong time ago, if that counts... but no, the hot PM chick and I would have had to rent a new one for the kind of wild romp that she was promising.

My first thought was, "oh Lucille Ball, what a smart, funny, classy, and beautiful lady." Then I thought darn it, she'd be... 110 on August 6th (I looked it up.) I'm starting to sound like my father.

NX-4L

HBA Supporter
Log Member
No, I have a mental block when it comes to younger women! What couple we possibly have in common? :)
Way back when in sixty seven
I was the dandy of Gamma Chi
Sweet things from Boston
So young and willing
Moved down to Scarsdale
And where the hell am I

Hey nineteen
No we can't dance together
No we can't talk at all
Please take me along
When you slide on down

Hey nineteen
That's 'Retha Franklin
She don't remember the Queen of Soul
It's hard times befallen
The sole survivors
She thinks I'm crazy
But I'm just growing old

Hey nineteen
No we got nothing in common
No we can't talk at all
Please take me along
When you slide on down

Nice
Sure looks good
Mmm mmm mmm
Skate a little roller now

The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian
Make tonight a wonderful thing

Say it again
The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian

The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian
No we can't dance together
No we can't talk at all

-- Walter Becker Donald Fagen

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
LOL. You guys are a creative and fun bunch, but I think this thread has run its course. In discussion with the other mods, it looks like Dana and Admin have successfully stemmed the tide of "messages" from this particular spammer. My part in this was absolutely minimal. So, until next time... 🍻

Moderator Note: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.