Please welcome our new moderator!

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Hi everyone,

For the last year, Dana has had to shoulder the lion's share of moderating HBA as I've been away a goodly amount of time dealing with some family issues. We normally have three or four moderators here, to help deal with spammers, answer questions, and work to make sure this place functions in the way Jake wants, since we're spending our time in his online "home", as it were.

Since we've been come to be a little "short-handed", I'm very happy to announce that we have a "new" moderator on our team as of yesterday. Please join me in welcoming our own Wsimpso1 to the moderator team. Bill has been one of our core members for years and years. His technical background is a huge help to members throughout HBA, and he's been a steady hand in keeping HBA the best homebuilt forum on the Internet. The moderators and admin were unanimous in their enthusiasm in accepting Bill's offer to help out.

Bill, thank you for being willing to help and, again, welcome to the HBA moderator team!

litespeed

Great appointment to share the load.

Billski,
The force is strong in you
Drinking a cold beer to your sacrifice.

Hot Wings

Grumpy Cynic
HBA Supporter
Log Member
Great replacement for Orion. :cool:
I also noticed that you all have a new title - "Staff". You need one to heard us in the right direction. ;):)

Derswede

Three cheers and a cold beer awaiting you next time you wander around the middle of NC.

Derswede (oh, and Thank YOU!>...So, there, no longer a thankless job). :rolleyes:

Victor Bravo

Excellent on all counts! Thanks to Billski for his long-time participation as an active member, and now for stepping up to assist in the nuts and bolts of the forum itself.

Effort and use of brain cells on this task is much appreciated !

However, permission is DENIED for Topaz to not stick around or fade into any level of obscurity. This is NOT going to be the part in "Men in Black" where Tommy says "no, slick, I've been training my replacement".

Last edited:

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
... However, permission is DENIED for Topaz to not stick around or fade into any level of obscurity. This is NOT going to be the part in "Men in Black" where Tommy says "no, slick, I've been training my replacement".
Heh. No. In the past, the moderator team has been as many as five people. We've been down to two and, oft-times in the last year, just one. That's what's "behind" this.

But hey, if you'd look right here for a moment, everything will be explained to you.

Neuralizer1.png