• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Plans format preferences and pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToddK

Supporting Member
Hi all,
I am finally getting ready to start promoting the Cub Major plans.
I still have a few things I am trying to work out, one if them is how best to deliver the plans.

The way I see it I have 3 options.

1.) Paper prints only. Most expensive. Its a lot to print, cut to size, assemble and ship.

2.) PDF, water marked with serial number and some kind of password/protection. Cheaper. I am thinking around $150

3) Both. PDF and Paper prints. $320

The plans are fairly extensive and detailed. I have been putting a lot of time into cleaning them up and making them easier to read.

I am not sure about the PDF. Personally I like the paper plans for actual building as they lend themselves to notes and studying, but they do take up space. On the flip side, they would be more affordable, and easy to deliver. There is also the issue of piracy.

What are your thoughts and preferences?

www.CubMajor.com

Back