• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plans for the Jungster 1 Biplane

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Ron Carter

I have a set of Jungster 1 plans. I bought them on Barnstormers several years back. No guarantees as to authenticity or completeness. It seems to me they are complete though. How about $75 including shipping?

Ron Carter, Farmington UT

nathanielbyrd

I have a set of Jungster 1 plans. I bought them on Barnstormers several years back. No guarantees as to authenticity or completeness. It seems to me they are complete though. How about $75 including shipping?

If i were not running on pennies, I would totally love to build that.

dennis the menace

Hi there , I have a part built jungster 1 but no plans . If your plans are available I would like to buy them .Regards D Arthur .

Dominic Eller

Supporting Member
Apparently these guys have them.
Check out this thread on Jungsters here. Jungster 1 & 2 aircraft

Would be great if you post some pics and progress of your build.
Fighting 14th just got his rebuild back in the air a few days back, great looking Jungster 1 and inspirational.
The one I’m working on is still a fair way off, there is lots of pics and info on the thread.
Someone on the thread was looking into getting the rights to the plans, as the last person with the rights passed away. I’m not sure where that has ended up.