For Sale plans for sale

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

steve-lima

i have a few airplane plans for sale. I hope some one might be interested. All are new, never used. They are taking up a lot of room in the garage attic.
1) S.E.5a biplane
2) Acey Duecy
3) Acro Duster Too
4) Falconar
5) Stolp Starduster Too
6) Wag-A-Bond
7) Jungster II
8) Avions C. Piel
9) Thomas Morse S-4C
10) Sopwith Pup
11) Jungster I
12) Steen Skyblot
13) EAA Biplane
14) Isaacs' FurryII
15) Super Cavalier Sa 105
16) Evens VP VP-F2-12
17) SE5a Replica
18)GN-1 Aircamper
19) Kitty Hawk areoplane (Wright flier)
20) copy of the Marquart Charger Mk.V

The charger is what I am building, I have the original and this is a copy of thoes plans.

All the plans are in tubes to protect them.
let me know if any one is interested in them. thanks

steve-lima

All of these plans were my fathers. He has passed and I'm never going to build all of these planes.the first se5a is from replicraft,royal aircraft compamy,the other is full scale drawings from replaplan out of canada

radioinred

two goats and my eldest daughters hand in marriage.:)

But really I have no idea how much they are worth... I'll do some research and get back to you with a reasonable offer. Paypal, money order, honor system, .......what do you think?

jumpinjan

Hello? I would like to buy the SE5 Replica Plans' plans.
Were do I send the money, and how much?
Hello?
Jan

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Hi Steve,

I love plans! I might be interested in the Sopwith Pup, SE5A, Thomas Morse, Starduster Too, Acro Duster Too, Marquart Charger, Wag-A-Bond, Wright Flyer, and Aircamper, and maybe even the Steen and EAA Bipe. I know the Aircamper and SE5 have already been spoke for (but if that falls thru... put me on the standby list).

You can PM me with a price if you have one in mind, Otherwise, I'll contact you.

Thanks,
Bruce :)

steve-lima

well guys, I'm hoping that you would know more about the pricing then me. All I have to go by is a 1973 air progress magizine. I'm guessing that the prices have gone up a little since then. I do not want to rip anyone off by over charging. I also read the post about someone ripping people off. I would rather screw myself then someone else.If need be I will send you the plans and you can then pay me what you think they are worth.The air camper is priced at $25.00 in 73. The wright flier is a complete set of drawings with all motor castings. You cam PM me if you have any guestions

wally

I will have a number 7 please! (Jungster I plane) A check for $50 will be in the mail when you say ok. You can email me your mailing info. You can reach me at: wallypop (at) hotmail dotcom.
Wally

Last edited:

plncraze

HBA Supporter
Are the SA105 plans still available? If they are can you PM me so we can talk about them?

velojym

The Falconar, that's an F12, right? I may be able to get a good deal on a partially completed one, but the seller isn't entirely sure whether the plans are complete. A spare set would set my mind at ease, should I buy the airplane.

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Steve, are you still out there? I am still waiting for an address to send payment to for multiple plans.

Has anyone been able to finalize anything with Steve or find any way to contact him other than through the forum? If you have that, please PM me (so as not to broadcast his email or phone number to the whole internet world).

Thanks,
Bruce :)