Plane Crazy Fly-In and Voyager 30th Anniversary reunion this weekend

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
May be able to go. Depends on whether we have any of that delightful balmy calm Mojave winter weather to enjoy on the arrival end, and whether the LA marine layer wants to show up and ruin everything on the departure end.

Toobuilder

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Does not look too bad today. Might fire up the mighty T-craft and make the 5 minute flight over.

harrisonaero

Well, who all went??? Really fun weekend. Got to fly right-seat in a Starship there and back and even slept in a pyramid shaped house (my pocketknife seemed sharper each morning for some reason). The Scaled folks are really great people and a true asset to this nation and to improving technology and humanity. Super impressed. Keep innovating!

Toobuilder

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Saw (and heard) the Starship pass overhead. Never made it out of the hangar.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
Did the winds howl or did they subside? I heard one story that it was a wave day, and another guy said it actually turned out to be relatively calm. Wha-happened?

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Wish I had known about this. I would like to have gone and catch up with some of the people from the project, especially those that have moved away but may have returned for this.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
There is another Plane Crazy event this Saturday in Mojave. Anyone else going? If Mojave is not blowing too wildly (April can be hurricane season in MHV) I'm planning to fly in with the 172.

My one extra airplane seat was taken by Addicted2Climbing (sorry Topaz...), but I'm hoping that others from SoCal are interested in being there.

Marc Zeitlin

Exalted Grand Poobah
There is another Plane Crazy event this Saturday in Mojave. Anyone else going? If Mojave is not blowing too wildly (April can be hurricane season in MHV) I'm planning to fly in with the 172.

My one extra airplane seat was taken by Addicted2Climbing (sorry Topaz...), but I'm hoping that others from SoCal are interested in being there.
If I'm not up in San Francisco for the weekend, I'll be there. Weather's supposed to be decent with low winds.

Link to the event at: http://www.mojaveflyin.com/ although it hasn't really been populated for this year's event.