• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Pilot PA-1761T ANR Headset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard6

LIKE NEW - USED ONE TIME $250
or make offer

PA-1761T
Spartan Series

For fixed wing aircraft.

All PILOT USA headsets have as a common denominator the Pilot Direct Noise Canceling System. Our headsets direct their noise canceling toward the lower frequencies more than any other ANR headset on the market. Embedded in our ANR technology is an Enhanced Voice Intelligibility (EVI) circuit. EVI enhances speech frequencies by 2-4 dB on all audio input. This unique combination of noise canceling and speech enhancement gives PILOT USA’s range of ANR headsets increased intelligibility and superior performance.

Features
Passive Noise Reduction: (NRR) 23 dB
Twin Layer Silicone Gel Ear Seals
Active Noise Reduction: 16 – 19 dB
Dual Volume Control
Mono / Stereo Capability
Cloth Ear Seal Covers
Cell / Satellite Phone Interface
Padded Protective Case
Auxiliary Audio Interface
Uses 9V Alkaline Battery - not included
Noise Canceling Electret Microphone
Battery Life 25 – 35 Hours
All Flexible Microphone Boom
Weight: 13.9 Ounces (389 Grams)
Pillow Top Head Pad

I am selling this because I had to give up flying because my hearing is so bad that even with this new headset, I could not reliably hear and understand the control tower. No the headset didn't make me go deaf, I am a veteran and am suffering from hearing loss due to my Naval activities.

COMPLETE INCLUDING THE CARRY BAG & AND USER MANUAL

Located in Minnesota

Pilot PA-1761 Headset.JPG
Pilot PA-1761 Headset 1.JPGPilot PA-1761 Headset 2.JPGPilot PA-1761 Headset.JPG

Back