PIK-26

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Magisterol

Anybody in the forum has a PIK-26 homebuild? I am interested in the wing main spar dimensions. Thx.

Magisterol

I meant PIK-26. I don’t know how to get rid of the autocorrection feature on my iPad.

Hephaestus

Was a very active facebook group before too - again a lot of spanish - but at least that auto-translates.

See if I can work copy/paste today

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
Or you learn how to use the equipment correctly ... :popcorn:

That would be great if it actually worked, but it doesn't solve the problem. And I say that as I type on my iPad Pro that I kinda hate, and regret buying, even with autocorrect disabled. And I was in IT for years, so I'm not technologically challenged. But Topaz is right. We're off topic. Anyway, there's a topic here somewhere on tablets in the cockpit, and this would be better addressed there.

Magisterol

That would be great if it actually worked, but it doesn't solve the problem. And I say that as I type on my iPad Pro that I kinda hate, and regret buying, even with autocorrect disabled. And I was in IT for years, so I'm not technologically challenged. But Topaz is right. We're off topic. Anyway, there's a topic here somewhere on tablets in the cockpit, and this would be better addressed there.
Thx. Found it. Now I have to spell properly. Never free meals...

Daleandee

Seems simple enough ... but I'll leave it alone.

Apologize for the thread drift ...😏

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
Actually it was my fault. I was just trying to crack a joke. Sorry.

viva_peru

There is a FB group which might be able to help you. You can always post the question in English although the primary language for the group is Spanish. I imagine that a few of the members might be fluent in English.

Within these forums I believe that there was a Brazilian Air Force pilot who was also building one so you could try to reach him. I just cannot find the thread right now.

Good luck

Magisterol

There is a FB group which might be able to help you. You can always post the question in English although the primary language for the group is Spanish. I imagine that a few of the members might be fluent in English.

Within these forums I believe that there was a Brazilian Air Force pilot who was also building one so you could try to reach him. I just cannot find the thread right now.

Good luck
I am doing google search, but looks like most of them are on YouTube. Sent some questions but no answers yet...

n45bm

Was a very active facebook group before too - again a lot of spanish - but at least that auto-translates.

See if I can work copy/paste today
I have a reduced printed copy of the plans. I'll dig them out and see if I can find the info on the main spar dimensions. Does anybody have a table of ordinates on the wing airfoil?

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter

Good luck
Here is his thread (by Andre Marcelo), it documents the final portion of his build.

Pik-26 conclusion is near

It would be worth searching for his other posts, too. I think it is fair to say that he faced a lot of challenges with the airframe and his powerplant. IIRC, he has recommended to a few other folks that they choose a different path.

Last edited: