Quantcast

Wanted PIK-21 Super-Sytky and PIK-26 Mini-Sytky Plans

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

FokkerDVII

Looking for plans for the PIK-21 Super-Sytky and PIK-26 Mini-Sytky. I've tried all the links and email addresses I could find using Google, no luck. Anyone have paper or digital copies of these plans?

PIK-21 Super-Sytky

--

PIK-26 Mini-Sytky

BJC

HBA Supporter

Still looking for a set of PIK-21 Super-Sytky plans. Thanks

According to this Super-Sytky---- there are no plans for the Super, although three had been built. A design that is similar in configuration, but uses a steel tube fuselage, is the Cassutt. Aplans are available for it, and many are flying both in theUSA, GB and Europe. With a C-85, a Cassutt can have an empty weight of 500 pounds / 225 Kg. With a smaller engine such as a VW, the wing could be made lighter.

If you do find a source of plans for the PIK-26, please let us know.

Good luck.

BJC

FokkerDVII

There are some plans out there. The link you gave states: "There is no kit available and no set of complete drawings, just copies of the originals without updates..."

I have emailed the guy from that link previously and he said his plans went with the project when he sold it back in 2003 or 2004.

He told me he sold his project to Roger Camp of Switzerland. See a couple postings of his here where he mentions the PIK-21 Super-Sytky: Fournier Forums

I have tried to contact him, but have been unsuccessful in getting a reply.

Thanks

Last edited:

TFF

If you keep googling, it is an all wood Formula V knockoff with a 1600VW. So it is a Cassutt/ V Witt made in wood.

PIK-21

Hi, I am Roger Camp from Swotzerland. Are you still interested in the drawings for the PIK-21

rgads

Roger

Graham Banham

Hi,

I'm interested in plans, specifically a 3-view drawing, of the Pik-21 Super Sytky too. Does one exist within the plans?

many thanks

Graham

PIK-21

Hi Folks,

I now have the rights to the Super-Sytky and have drawings available. It has been authorised for building in Switzerland and Ireland.

Roger

BJC

HBA Supporter
Hi Folks,

I now have the rights to the Super-Sytky and have drawings available. It has been authorised for building in Switzerland and Ireland.

Roger
Congratulations.

Would love to see some construction details, a sample plans page, specifications and performance.

Will you establish a new web page?

Thanks,

BJC

simflyer

I found only some PIK 26 plans. About PIK21 found some study about later development of airfoil.
First PIK21 used 64212 airfoil, which had some unpredictable stall behavior at low speed, so later changed airfoil shape.
PIK26 born cca 15 years later and used GAW2 LS0413 airfoil. Probably even better could be LS0413mod.
SD1 uses GA37U-A315. Does anybody have available late Harry Ribblet airfoil catalog with GA37U-A315 on cover??

Last edited:

FokkerDVII

Hi Folks,

Roger
Hi Roger

I've been trying to contact you. The email address I have no longer works. Please get a hold of me via the forum message system. Thanks CL

PIK-21

Hi Erkki,

I lived in Sargans at the time. I have now moved to France for various reasons. My Sytky now has a more permanent home in its own workshop.I will be reuming construction as soon as possible and will report on this forum or on the Facebook page i have made for it.

Victor Bravo

Boy... the 80HP Rotax 912 would make that little PIK-21 a rocket, and very fuel efficient. So long as they didn't use the same airfoil that was on the previous aircraft (the PIK-20 sailplane, notorious for losing half of its efficiency with rain or bugs on the wing surface), they should be OK :)