PayPal link?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

proppastie

Log Member
so I just made a donation by paypal and was linked to 7 Global Community Solutions ...where it does say "Homebuilt Airplanes Donation" it is not clear "to me" that it is going to "HomebuiltAirplanes.com" rather than to "7 Global Community Solutions"

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
It is going to support HBA. 7 Global Community Solutions is the generic name that is used as another site uses it also. The names are there to show us where to apply the funds.

PS: Thank you very much it is appreciated.

proppastie

Log Member
might suggest it say "Homebuilt Airplanes.com" and a notification show up here (like it used to when I donated)(unless it is just slow)

Chris Matheny

HBA Supporter
I saw the charge the other day on my account and almost called it in as fraud until I looked at the same date last year and seen the same charge.

proppastie

Log Member
Would suggest that they might add more to their charge notification too.

don january

Log Member
When posting to a thread how do I use the insert quote feature from prior post ? been here near 7 years and done it before but now I know what short term memory loss is. Thanks

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
You can reply to that prior post and it will be quoted in your reply. Or you can put around the words you want to be a quote. Or even be very old fashioned and use "quoted stuff" with quote marks.

don january

Log Member
Does any one know how to stop those side bar adds that appear after your logged in ? Was my own fault I was asked by HBA too allow feature and I pushed OK before thinking about it.

bmcj

HBA Supporter
When posting to a thread how do I use the insert quote feature from prior post ? been here near 7 years and done it before but now I know what short term memory loss is. Thanks
If you want to quote just part of a message, highlight the part you want to quote and then hit the reply button. It will bring just the highlighted portion forward. At least that’s how it works on my iPhone.

Last edited:

don january

Log Member
If you just want to quote part of a message, just highlight the part you want to quote and then hit the reply button. It will just carry the highlighted portion forward. At least that’s how it works on my iPhone.
First try bmcj