there are three Wing-in-ground optionsTo answer your question, yes a person will need to be a pilot. USA regulations require a person to have an LSA or Private Pilot license to fly without an instructor's indorsement. Hover craft don't. My airplane is NOT a hovercraft for obvious reasons....drag. Looks like fun, but I want something I can actually go somewhere in. The hovercraft is restricted.
1) only over water (class A)
2) over water and to 150 meters heights (class B)
3) over water and 150 meters of height (a class C) are higher
the license of the pilot is required only on a class C
where there will be more buyers?
1) there where the license of the pilot is necessary
2) there where the license isn't necessary