Paul Weston Sea-Era

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Q

qxev

With the Sea-Era hull, if the airplane does impact the water, it will not crash. It will deflect off the water and the pilot will be safe.

I will have this WIG effect in my new

Holden
Yes, it is that effect which is necessary...

"additional safety at small height of flight"

If it is possible, tell in more detail about your flying car?

Holden

Banned
Yes, it is that effect which is necessary...

"additional safety at small height of flight"

If it is possible, tell in more detail about your flying car?
Yes, but not on HBA. Read the Synergy posts to understand why. It is in concept stage.

Holden

Holden

Banned
what do you think of idea - to use a BoxWihg type ?

The delta has to have a leading edge of 60 degrees so that vortex lift can be maintained. Your pictures all have much to LITTLE sweep.

As for the box? NO way. Go vertical, then give me a call after you get done dropping from the parachute. If the rear wing stalls, such as doing a vertical stunt to zero speed (hammer head, for example), you may not recover. A quickie had this problem. Very dangerous.

Holden

Holden

Banned
Woops, you are not allow to comment on this airplane per request of owner.

The add on will not work with his concept. Also, you cannot see down with the lower surface. Seeing down is more important than up.

By the way, I was in Leningrad in 1986.

Holden

Q

qxev

The delta has to have a leading edge of 60 degrees so that vortex lift can be maintained. Your pictures all have much to LITTLE sweep.

As for the box? NO way. Go vertical, then give me a call after you get done dropping from the parachute. If the rear wing stalls, such as doing a vertical stunt to zero speed (hammer head, for example), you may not recover. A quickie had this problem. Very dangerous.

Holden
really? it will be coordinated with opinion of such people?

… … …. as replacement of deck planes of the early notification of E-2C Hawkeye which uses aerial 24-foot in a nadfyuzelyazhny fairing, Boeing started studying the considerably new - a design of a wing of the plane of supervision

Boeing EX of planes the concept are included front lines by an active aperture of massifs in everyone - covered to create an ideal arrangement for radar-tracking aerials and more aerodynamically effective design, than usual E-2C. In EX wing the concept aerials were switched on in it in comparison with one 22-foot on E-2C four 31,5-foot krylyevy.

Q

qxev

Holden
very interestingly...
these people - aren't right?

TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS CATEGORY -- SECOND PLACE
Design: Ikelos
By: Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, Loughborough University (UK)
Description: A team from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University and Loughborough University, United Kingdom took second place. Their joint effort resulted in "Ikelos," an aircraft featuring a box-wing design with fans powered by a rotary diesel engine. This uniquely designed aircraft allows pilots to take super-short takeoffs and landings.
NASA - 2002 Student Design Competition

Q

qxev

As to a box? Is that so. To vertical, call me after you made having fallen with a parachute.
Holden

someone from private pilots flies today with the put-on parachute? how pilot fighter? the pilot jumps... passengers look...
you very cheerful person

Holden

Banned
really? it will be coordinated with opinion of such people?

I forgot, if Boeing does it, it is right. Got it. Dang I keep forgetting that. Gee I wonder what would happen when that rear wing stalled? Well that would depend...on lots of things. I would make sure I had an eject putton next to me.

Holden

Banned
to you such idea is known?
Look somewhat like it but the AC of the center is BEHIND the AC of the wing. The Sea-Era has the delta AC FORWARD of the wing, NOT behind. Looks cool though. The Sea-Era is not the end all. I don't use it now.

Holden

Holden

Banned
Qxev,

What are trying to do? Maybe I can help with respect to the Sea-Era. Ask a question. Use the Google translator for Russian to English...

Holden