• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Pacer-X is for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
Thanks to the humongous generosity and boundless wisdom of HBA participant Toobuilder, our EAA chapter has received a charitable donation of a large lot of parts, pieces, and components for experimental aircraft.

I was looking at these parts while sitting on a milk stool, and it occurred to me that among these parts there is a four seat welded steel fuselage, some wings that look like they came from a clip wing shortened Cub (I like to call them "short wings"), and there are some tail surfaces that look like they were interchangeable between several different airplanes in Pennsylvania where the school kids are reading the story of "The Pied Piper". But I also noticed that some of these parts had been married to (or had a rather tawdry affair with) a Cessna 170, and that it sure looked like a set of 170 landing gears could bolt right in, which is sort of like the airplane equivalent of a transgender person.

Then I was sitting in the living room watching old Anime TV shows, when I heard a delightful old theme song from ~(#*$ years ago... " Go, Speed Racer, Go!!!"

So I figured the name for any airplane that could be cobbled together from this pile of strange parts would be called "Pacer-X".

These parts are for sale, because as much as I like old TV cartoons and classy looking taildraggers... my current loyalty is to the Zenith Cruzer project that we're working on. So I put the parts on barnstormers, in the hopes that someone likes the idea of the Pacer-X.

We're going out to take photos of this pile of parts soon, like this weekend. But I don't think I have them yet, so don't think I omitted the photos from this post just to be a jackarse.

Located KWHP.

Back