• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Overspray Removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pttim

Great Product for removal of overspray. I used this on my canopy yesterday! I cant wait to fly again and be able to see where I am going! Wish I had taken a picture of the canopy before! It only took 10 minutes to do the outside of the canopy.

Attachments

• Clay kit.jpg
    Clay kit.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 76
  • canopy.jpg
    canopy.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 73
Back