• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Oshkosh Memories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragon2knight

Little Scrapper came up with a great idea to help us all cope with the cancellation of Oshkosh this year. Post photos, memories of past visits and whatever else you can think of to allow for the type of online healing only this hallowed place can give :cool: I'll start us off:

Last year(2019) was my first ever trip to Oshkosh, and it was a memorable one! I got to attend my first workshops and learned so much about the how part of airplane building. This is a few photos of one of those workshops, fabric covering. A family of three and myself composed one group and we had a fun time learning from an amazing lady who's name escapes me atm (if anyone knows please enlighten me, thanks!).

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1374.jpg
    IMG_1374.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1376.jpg
    IMG_1376.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back