Oshkosh 2022

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

ScaleBirdsScott

Somehow I still see a few of the same non-aviation booths every year. And then a few will always be coming in to replace the ones that drop off. That said, a few of those can come in clutch when you're stuck there for the week.

Kyle Boatright

Supporting Member
We landed a while ago and have the -10 in HBC. Airplane is fine but I need a foot or two of safety wire to fix a broken tent pole. If anyone has a source for that on Friday afternoon, I’d appreciate it.

Reactions: BJC

EpoxyCowboy

Replica Fighters Association members please remember to stop by the RFA clubhouse to sign in. As of now, it looks like the BBQ is on.

EpoxyCowboy

Oh yes, anyone flyin- in needing assistance, stop by the RFA or contact me at the clubhouse and we will assist or get you a ride into town to get what you need. We had a supply of abandoned camping supplies for decades in storage, but tossed it last year because nobody ever needed it. There “might” be something that didn’t get tossed out. For members, we offer a ship-ahead service so your stuff is here when you get here. For pilots flying with replicas, I personally offer up space in my RV if you don’t have a tent.

I’ve been here since Sunday evening. Another convention is coming together.
The non-aviation related sales booths get weeded out by the public not stopping by nor buying their products. I think they call it letting the market decide...
What? You don't go to an airshow to buy cookware or velvet Elvis wall hangings?

The massage chairs are nice but wouldn't fit in my tote bag. Between that and the DIY shockwave therapy devices I'm good as new !
At 2018, there was an indoor exhibitor with a vibrating stairclimber rig that my elderly friend tried, swore by, and convinced me to give it a go: it messed up my back for two days...